Suzie's Discussions (146)

Discussions Replied To (143) Replies Latest Activity

"Susan, so glad to hear from you!  It would be great to see hair growth pictures if y…"

Suzie replied Oct 12, 2017 to Xeljanz Users...Let's Stay Connected Here in 2016!

198 Feb 11, 2019
Reply by singh

"First a little background on me.....I'm 52 and had developed AA during my teen years…"

Suzie replied Oct 10, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"No headaches for me....just extreme exhaustion.  I'm trying 1 pill a day and will ta…"

Suzie replied Sep 28, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Awesome news lcarusAlopecia!  I also have had great results and it's only been since…"

Suzie replied Sep 27, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"This sounds so similar to me with my AA.  Had it as a teenager, then is was dormant…"

Suzie replied Sep 18, 2017 to Blog from HerAlopecia Forum - I found this blog very interesting.....

5 Aug 16, 2022
Reply by kimk

"So sorry you are going through this.  I, too, went through it as a sophomore in high…"

Suzie replied Sep 14, 2017 to Embarrassed

4 Sep 14, 2017
Reply by Suzie

"Rascalx2, for some people Alopecia Areata is dormant.  I was a teenager when I first…"

Suzie replied Aug 25, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Karaholly, you should look at the other forums on this site.....there are many peopl…"

Suzie replied Aug 22, 2017 to Xeljanz Users...Let's Stay Connected Here in 2016!

198 Feb 11, 2019
Reply by singh

"Awesome news Katrina!  It looks amazing!  I received tape-in extensions to help with…"

Suzie replied Aug 18, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"That's awesome Katigirl!  It's nice to hear that you can go off of it and still have…"

Suzie replied Aug 18, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service