Jane Lucinda's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"All of my regrowth is pure white. It is all within the last 6 months that I've been…"

Jane Lucinda replied Sep 24, 2013 to Coloring white regrowth -- any success?

1 Sep 24, 2013
Reply by Jane Lucinda

"Marie, It sounds like you have a doctor that thinks outside the box which is very go…"

Jane Lucinda replied Mar 8, 2013 to Since I lost my hair my skin has started breaking out so bad

7 Mar 8, 2013
Reply by Jane Lucinda

"The most I've had as far as grains go is a crumpet now and then with almond butter a…"

Jane Lucinda replied Nov 2, 2012 to Everyone with Alopecia and Autoimmune disorders should see this

19 Jun 3, 2018
Reply by TARA49

"I cut out even more than gluten about 4 months ago. All grains and white foods like…"

Jane Lucinda replied Nov 2, 2012 to Everyone with Alopecia and Autoimmune disorders should see this

19 Jun 3, 2018
Reply by TARA49

"I found my AA on my head a year ago. It has never stopped enlarging and I've lost at…"

19 Jun 3, 2018
Reply by TARA49

"I have not heard that. Is there something I can read on this because I've been reall…"

19 Jun 3, 2018
Reply by TARA49

"I agree with you. I have hope that science can back this up with proper research tha…"

19 Jun 3, 2018
Reply by TARA49

"I agree that leaky gut is a huge problem and linked to autoimmunity. I hope that goo…"

19 Jun 3, 2018
Reply by TARA49

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service