marisa's Discussions (39)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"How many pills are you taking a day?"

marisa replied Dec 16, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"This is great! Im curious as to any eyelash growth?"

marisa replied Dec 16, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"How much growth have you had in 18 weeks? Scalp, eyelashes, eyebrows?"

marisa replied Dec 12, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"How did your appointment go with dr. King yesterday? Will you begin treatment and wh…"

marisa replied Dec 9, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Fo you know if topical ruxolitinib is covered by insurance?"

marisa replied Dec 7, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Does anyone know if the topical ruxolitinib would be vovered by insurance?"

marisa replied Dec 7, 2015 to Turn Xeljanz from a pill form to a topical cream

18 Dec 20, 2019
Reply by Sam

"So happy for you...can you please post a before and present pic....im curious on you…"

marisa replied Nov 29, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi...how is it that you get the xeljanz free?"

marisa replied Nov 6, 2015 to Stem cell treatment

24 Nov 17, 2015
Reply by singh

"Hi seahawks dad....how long has your daughter had alopecia? Can you post pics of you…"

marisa replied Oct 22, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi chubs...how old is your son?"

marisa replied Oct 22, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service