Andrea L.'s Discussions (64)

Discussions Replied To (51) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Leslee."

Andrea L. replied Jan 3, 2011 to The suckiest of all things...Eyebrow is going now

59 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Amanda Crichton

"Hey thanks. I'll check it out."

Andrea L. replied Jan 3, 2011 to The suckiest of all things...Eyebrow is going now

59 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Amanda Crichton

"Hi Alex, guys can have them tattooed on too, no? I hate the in between business too.…"

Andrea L. replied Dec 7, 2010 to The suckiest of all things...Eyebrow is going now

59 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Amanda Crichton

"Thanks Karen, I heard lots of good things about getting them tattooed. Glad you daug…"

Andrea L. replied Dec 7, 2010 to The suckiest of all things...Eyebrow is going now

59 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Amanda Crichton

"Thanks Corinne, that's good to know. I searched for it and found it online at Ulta.…"

59 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Amanda Crichton

"Thanks to everyone for their kind postings. It definitely helps to hear your stories…"

Andrea L. replied Dec 1, 2010 to The suckiest of all things...Eyebrow is going now

59 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Amanda Crichton

"Sending a cyber hug back to you too Jennifer."

Andrea L. replied Dec 1, 2010 to The suckiest of all things...Eyebrow is going now

59 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Amanda Crichton

"Thanks for your encouragement Rosy. This is really "the straw that breaks the camels…"

Andrea L. replied Nov 30, 2010 to The suckiest of all things...Eyebrow is going now

59 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Amanda Crichton

"Hi Lexi, The Felicity by ROP was the first wig I bought and I ended up buying it in…"

Andrea L. replied Nov 29, 2010 to Which wig brands & styles do you like best?

24 May 29, 2019
Reply by Mariah Johnson

"Hi Rosy, thanks for the link and for your kind words. I'll definitely take a look at…"

Andrea L. replied Nov 15, 2010 to Eyebrow Enhancing Serum

6 Nov 15, 2010
Reply by Andrea L.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service