MaddiiBoo's Discussions (94)

Discussions Replied To (87) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't mind having to continue something on my face. I just don't like drawing in e…"

MaddiiBoo replied Mar 11, 2013 to Rogaine or steroid shots?

21 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by Miss Erica

"Do you have AU? I really miss my eyebrows and eyelashes. Head hairloss I can deal wi…"

MaddiiBoo replied Mar 11, 2013 to Rogaine or steroid shots?

21 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by Miss Erica

"I am going to start practicing her method. I use benefit brow kit. Wax and then brow…"

MaddiiBoo replied Mar 10, 2013 to A great eyebrow tutorial

26 Mar 21, 2013
Reply by MaddiiBoo

"in the same boat as you most people who do full lace wigs tend to order them online…"

MaddiiBoo replied Mar 10, 2013 to Reasonably priced lace front/full lace wigs?

7 Aug 11, 2013
Reply by Lexi

"I wear a wig cap underneath my monotop and use the tightener thingies in the back bu…"

MaddiiBoo replied Mar 10, 2013 to For those who don't have any hair, how do you secure your wigs or do you need to at all?

11 Apr 15, 2013
Reply by Merlin

"Hi BMG! Does your skin ever get irritated with keeping the adhesive on for that long…"

MaddiiBoo replied Mar 10, 2013 to Eyelashes and eyebrows

19 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by Amy

"My doctor told me the same thing about rogaine. It's a temp fix it will only make th…"

MaddiiBoo replied Mar 10, 2013 to Rogaine or steroid shots?

21 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by Miss Erica

"I used this pill called perfectil and it started regrowth all over my body. It's got…"

MaddiiBoo replied Mar 9, 2013 to Rogaine or steroid shots?

21 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by Miss Erica

"I've read about latisse working for people. I wouldn't recommend shots. I got them a…"

MaddiiBoo replied Mar 8, 2013 to Rogaine or steroid shots?

21 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by Miss Erica

"does a non silk top look bad if you don't have any hair on your head? especially if…"

MaddiiBoo replied Mar 8, 2013 to HH wigs online - help

34 Nov 14, 2017
Reply by jasonkidd

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service