MaddiiBoo's Discussions (94)

Discussions Replied To (87) Replies Latest Activity

"I hate that they charge you three times the actual cost of the lace wig in the US wh…"

MaddiiBoo replied Mar 8, 2013 to $3,500 for a custom made wig?? :-( Any other options?

36 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"I sent you a request Lori. I have been looking on their website. I just don't know w…"

MaddiiBoo replied Mar 8, 2013 to $3,500 for a custom made wig?? :-( Any other options?

36 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"in the picture i'm wearing falsies. at that times i had very few natural eyelashes.…"

MaddiiBoo replied Mar 7, 2013 to Eyelashes and eyebrows

19 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by Amy

"I saw this girl with androgenetic alopecia and she wears Matt Yeandle wigs and judgi…"

MaddiiBoo replied Mar 7, 2013 to HH wigs online - help

34 Nov 14, 2017
Reply by jasonkidd

"what pencil from MAC do you get? doe it look natural?"

19 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by Amy

"I hide behind my glasses. I use the brow kit from Benefit. I have white/blonde eyebr…"

19 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by Amy

"I would suggest looking online. Chinese websites offer human hair wigs that can be m…"

MaddiiBoo replied Mar 7, 2013 to $3,500 for a custom made wig?? :-( Any other options?

36 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"Hehe I dealt with it by going AU but now it's coming back so shaving and waxing it i…"

MaddiiBoo replied Mar 7, 2013 to

just now

"We definitely should schedule a meet up! I am out of the country at the moment, but…"

MaddiiBoo replied Mar 6, 2013 to Still in shock

26 Feb 26, 2014
Reply by Kate

"with a lot of the stories i hear, most people start to recover when they've accepted…"

MaddiiBoo replied Mar 6, 2013 to Regrowth? Dead hair focilles?

45 Jul 24, 2018
Reply by lisratae

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service