MaddiiBoo's Discussions (94)

Discussions Replied To (87) Replies Latest Activity

"oh i feel your pain. I think you will come to terms with it after a while. I was dia…"

MaddiiBoo replied Mar 3, 2013 to Still in shock

26 Feb 26, 2014
Reply by Kate

"Thank you Sue! I have hair regrowth happening (yay) so I'm contemplating just orderi…"

MaddiiBoo replied Mar 2, 2013 to Bleaching knots on full lace wigs

5 Mar 31, 2013
Reply by Meekoo

"i did acupuncture for a while didnt really help"

MaddiiBoo replied Mar 1, 2013 to Regrowth? Dead hair focilles?

45 Jul 24, 2018
Reply by lisratae

"YAY!!!"

MaddiiBoo replied Feb 28, 2013 to Regrowth? Dead hair focilles?

45 Jul 24, 2018
Reply by lisratae

"Fiance told me he finds the bald sexy :o Totally boosted my confidence!"

MaddiiBoo replied Feb 22, 2013 to Embarrased? Don't Be!

1 Feb 22, 2013
Reply by MaddiiBoo

"Have not had that happen... How interesting. I wonder why."

MaddiiBoo replied Feb 22, 2013 to Perfume reaction

3 Feb 24, 2013
Reply by michelle

"I like a bit of drama so I order from E.L.F and I think get their natural looking on…"

MaddiiBoo replied Feb 22, 2013 to Good false lashes?

3 Feb 23, 2013
Reply by cathy clark

"You'll be fine with the makeup! Just get foundation the same color as your skin and…"

MaddiiBoo replied Feb 22, 2013 to Finding it hard coping with hair loss. How to adapt to wearing wigs full-time and how to tell people about hair loss!

36 Feb 20, 2016
Reply by Ana74

"I know what you're going through. I wear a wig around extended family members and ho…"

MaddiiBoo replied Feb 22, 2013 to Finding it hard coping with hair loss. How to adapt to wearing wigs full-time and how to tell people about hair loss!

36 Feb 20, 2016
Reply by Ana74

"It's so weird how Alopecia works. You never know what's gonna happen. I am getting m…"

MaddiiBoo replied Feb 21, 2013 to Regrowth? Dead hair focilles?

45 Jul 24, 2018
Reply by lisratae

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service