Alo-mom's Discussions (356)

Discussions Replied To (329) Replies Latest Activity

"I have never known a doctor to biopsy lash follicles or eyebrows only because it wou…"

Alo-mom replied Oct 16, 2020 to are my follicles dead?

2 Nov 4, 2020
Reply by Nerida

"You are surely struggling with this wig or no wig issue. I have found that many wome…"

Alo-mom replied Oct 16, 2020 to Only white hair?

5 Apr 8, 2021
Reply by sydap

"Custom wigs are at a premium now, if you can even get them. There are some issues re…"

Alo-mom replied Oct 16, 2020 to Any good wig companies out there still doing custom orders?

3 Dec 9, 2020
Reply by Mary

"As the mother of a daughter that lost all their hair to Alopecia, she too had the mo…"

Alo-mom replied Sep 12, 2020 to New and really scared

6 Apr 27, 2021
Reply by NicoleT

"Check out the website silkorlace.com They sell gently used and new human hair wigs a…"

Alo-mom replied Sep 10, 2020 to Looking for a good but reasonable wig shop

3 Dec 9, 2020
Reply by Mary

"That is a very good question. You could call Phiezer and ask them, They have a 1-800…"

Alo-mom replied Sep 7, 2020 to When Will XELJANZ Be Approved?!

2 Sep 8, 2020
Reply by ken123

"Seems odd that they are starting at you just because you wear a wig. Do you think th…"

Alo-mom replied Aug 17, 2020 to Wigs

1 Aug 17, 2020
Reply by Alo-mom

"Hello from a mom whose daughter has Alopecia Universalis. I am not a psychologist, b…"

Alo-mom replied Aug 17, 2020 to Mixed Feelings about my Alopecia

1 Aug 17, 2020
Reply by Alo-mom

"A good source of information is the National Alopecia Areata Foundation. There is a…"

Alo-mom replied Aug 17, 2020 to Alopecia

1 Aug 17, 2020
Reply by Alo-mom

"Hello, are you a member of the National Alopecia Areata Foundation. They are the bes…"

Alo-mom replied May 20, 2020 to who has information on when will we have drug available

1 May 20, 2020
Reply by Alo-mom

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service