Alo-mom's Discussions (356)

Discussions Replied To (329) Replies Latest Activity

"That is fantastic that you made it to China also. Glad you found what you were looki…"

Alo-mom replied May 9, 2016 to Online wig stores (first time)

15 Dec 26, 2016
Reply by laurenseav

"Hello, please read about my trip to China to find the best quality hair and caps for…"

Alo-mom replied May 4, 2016 to Follea Gripper - looking for advice

5 Sep 6, 2016
Reply by Rose

"Hello Ahmad, I am the mother of a daughter with Alopecia Universalis. She lost all h…"

Alo-mom replied May 4, 2016 to Alopecia areata

2 May 4, 2016
Reply by Alo-mom

"Hello my name is Lisa and I have a daughter with AU. Please take the time to read my…"

Alo-mom replied May 4, 2016 to Online wig stores (first time)

15 Dec 26, 2016
Reply by laurenseav

"Hello, my name is Lisa and I am the mother of a daughter with AU. I went to Qingdao…"

Alo-mom replied May 4, 2016 to Wig advice

3 May 9, 2016
Reply by Aimee

"Hello, I would like to send you pictures of the two types of caps that my daughter…"

Alo-mom replied May 1, 2016 to How to help keep this flippin wig on my head!???

14 May 1, 2016
Reply by Alo-mom

"Hello, My first concern after reading your note is if your wigs are not fitting prop…"

Alo-mom replied Apr 29, 2016 to How to help keep this flippin wig on my head!???

14 May 1, 2016
Reply by Alo-mom

"There is always a chance a drug can effect other elements of your body. However sinc…"

Alo-mom replied Apr 29, 2016 to Alopecia as a Prazosin side-effect

4 Apr 29, 2016
Reply by Scar93

"Hello Rose, I look forward to hearing from you. I have found a factory that produces…"

Alo-mom replied Apr 14, 2016 to Trip to China

14 Sep 9, 2016
Reply by Alo-mom

"Hello Heathermom from Alomom. My daughter developed AA at 23. I took her to every ki…"

Alo-mom replied Apr 10, 2016 to 12 yo son just diagnosed....wondering if there's a connection to other issues

2 Apr 10, 2016
Reply by heathermom

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service