Alo-mom's Discussions (356)

Discussions Replied To (329) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello Bon,  It is amazing how many cosmetologists I have met over the years that hav…"

Alo-mom replied Feb 17, 2020 to How many out there would like to be given some worth while guidance if you are planning on wearing wigs?

4 Feb 22, 2020
Reply by Bon

"Hello there, your write up was heart warming and true. Please let us know how this m…"

Alo-mom replied Jan 22, 2020 to I CAN'T TELL WHERE THE JOURNEY WILL END, BUT I KNOW WHERE TO START - AVICCI

1 Jan 22, 2020
Reply by Alo-mom

"If your eyebrow hair loss is due to alopecia then the chance of the hairs that are t…"

Alo-mom replied Jan 22, 2020 to Eyebrow transplant

3 Jan 27, 2020
Reply by hagster

"Since xejanz is off label for Alopecia there are slim to none insurance companies th…"

Alo-mom replied Jan 22, 2020 to Xejanz MA/RI

4 Jan 24, 2020
Reply by Nat

"The issue with Alopecia in my mind is that it is very unpredictable. Alopecia is an…"

Alo-mom replied Jan 19, 2020 to Kyani Sunrise

2 Jan 25, 2020
Reply by GLMV

"No, thank you very much your response. Truly appreciate it. "

Alo-mom replied Jan 10, 2020 to Where can we find a group in the Tacoma Washington area for a childrens support group.

2 Jan 10, 2020
Reply by Alo-mom

"There is a women in northern California named Chris Hanson, she has a company called…"

Alo-mom replied Jan 5, 2020 to Where to buy blonde HH wigs

7 Mar 5, 2020
Reply by Alo-mom

"There is a new company that sells on line called Crystal Bella WIgs out of Ottawa, C…"

Alo-mom replied Jan 5, 2020 to Wigs for Latina Women...

3 Mar 5, 2020
Reply by Alo-mom

"Your book as well as others that help children with Hair Loss should be sold at the…"

Alo-mom replied Jan 5, 2020 to Hair In My Brush

1 Jan 5, 2020
Reply by Alo-mom

"This treatment in my estimation is a waste of time and money and causes so much disc…"

Alo-mom replied Jan 5, 2020 to DPCP

10 Jan 10
Reply by Apple

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service