Alo-mom's Discussions (356)

Discussions Replied To (329) Replies Latest Activity

"I am a support group leader from California but I looked in the NAAF newsletter and…"

Alo-mom replied Sep 28, 2019 to Anyone from San Antonio texas???

1 Sep 28, 2019
Reply by Alo-mom

"I am not sure anyone can really tell you what is happening and what it is truly rela…"

Alo-mom replied Sep 1, 2019 to What kind of hair loss is this?

2 Sep 4, 2019
Reply by Roshan

"The pain of Alopecia is real. My daughter lost all of her hair while at college in a…"

Alo-mom replied Aug 29, 2019 to Really struggling with androgenetic alopecia/female-pattern baldness. Here's my story; please help :(

3 Sep 3, 2019
Reply by Georges

"The problem with Alopecia is the unknown. Anyone that tell you exactly what the futu…"

Alo-mom replied Aug 26, 2019 to Anyone diagnosed with alopecia areata incognita/ diffuse alopecia areata?

2 Sep 22, 2019
Reply by honeydewk

"The foundations for us are career and personal life. You must work your hardest not…"

Alo-mom replied Aug 26, 2019 to Balding Google Admin - how to feel confident and presentable?

6 Jan 11, 2021
Reply by YvonneD

"Good evening from Ca. Alopecia is a guessing game. Many times after giving birth dif…"

Alo-mom replied Aug 26, 2019 to What can I expect ? alopecia areata

3 Oct 10, 2021
Reply by ArcheBland

"There is a company that is very reputable called Hair Direct. They are located in PA…"

Alo-mom replied Aug 26, 2019 to False lashes / eyebrows/ hair systems for men

11 May 3, 2020
Reply by chris for hair

"Honestly, if your daughter is asking if you have any hair then she must have an idea…"

Alo-mom replied Jul 6, 2019 to How and when is the right time to tell your child ?

2 Jul 11, 2019
Reply by Bonnie Piper

"Yes I have seen these at several salon studios in Los Angeles as well as custom made…"

Alo-mom replied Jul 6, 2019 to HH lace front wig grip - Need Help to decide if I should buy this.

2 Jul 10, 2019
Reply by hagster

"I may not have Alopecia, but as the mother of a daughter that does I can tell you th…"

Alo-mom replied Jun 6, 2019 to Newly single and struggling with alopecia

2 Jun 6, 2019
Reply by Alo-mom

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service