Rodeli's Discussions (50)

Discussions Replied To (45) Replies Latest Activity

"You know I'm a taker, Nancy! Hope to see you tomorrow! Call me in the AM, I didn't g…"

Rodeli replied Sep 16, 2011 to ALLENTOWN, PENNSYLVANIA!!

1 Sep 16, 2011
Reply by Rodeli

"HI Minah, right now I am in a place where I am starting to redefine myself in more a…"

Rodeli replied Sep 15, 2011 to Has anyone's family or friends offered to or donate their hair to you?

16 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by jlkramer

"I love your responses, Minah--you tell it like it is! I feel sorry for your dad. He…"

Rodeli replied Sep 13, 2011 to Has anyone's family or friends offered to or donate their hair to you?

16 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by jlkramer

"Thank you, Fancy. That is very kind of you. I was reading what Minah said (Thanks, M…"

Rodeli replied Sep 13, 2011 to Has anyone's family or friends offered to or donate their hair to you?

16 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by jlkramer

"Thanks, Fancy. I'm really happy for you that your sister offered to donate. I was tr…"

Rodeli replied Sep 10, 2011 to Has anyone's family or friends offered to or donate their hair to you?

16 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by jlkramer

"I think you are right, Nancy--I do not know of any groups that donate hair for adult…"

Rodeli replied Sep 6, 2011 to Has anyone's family or friends offered to or donate their hair to you?

16 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by jlkramer

"Hi Nancy, you crack me up! I'm sorry to hear about your mom's declining condition--t…"

Rodeli replied Sep 5, 2011 to Has anyone's family or friends offered to or donate their hair to you?

16 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by jlkramer

"A footnote to the above: My mom saved a small clump of my hair in a ribbon from when…"

Rodeli replied Sep 3, 2011 to Has anyone's family or friends offered to or donate their hair to you?

16 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by jlkramer

"Hi Allison, I'm sure it is very difficult to know exactly what to do for your child.…"

Rodeli replied Aug 26, 2011 to I need advice....

3 May 15, 2013
Reply by melkat09

"I'm glad you both had a heart to heart and have a better understanding of where you…"

Rodeli replied Aug 26, 2011 to Support system FAIL

34 Oct 24, 2011
Reply by karen

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service