Mark S. Hansen's Discussions (50)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"I hate to be, a as they used to say, a downer. But I am a realist. I lost all my hai…"

Mark S. Hansen replied Oct 17, 2018 to Hair regrowth - should I believe it??

26 Nov 20, 2018
Reply by Cocopuffz17

"I can understand the posts about another TV program as some of you say, exploiting p…"

Mark S. Hansen replied Dec 19, 2017 to Dr. Phil looking for guests with alopecia

54 Apr 7, 2018
Reply by Pamela

"My hair started falling out, just one little patch, in the 4th grade. My parents too…"

Mark S. Hansen replied Jun 9, 2017 to Feedback about your experiences with doctors and nurses when first being diagnosed

112 Apr 7, 2021
Reply by Yringel

"New mechanism? Bullcrap. I have had alopecia universalis for 45+ years and I bel tha…"

Mark S. Hansen replied Jun 1, 2017 to New Hair Growth Mechanism Discovered

27 Jun 26, 2019
Reply by webert90

"Hi my name is Mark Hansen and I live on th east side of Milwaukee. I have had Alopec…"

Mark S. Hansen replied Jan 24, 2017 to I learned more from this site than I did from a "qualified physician"

30 Feb 15, 2017
Reply by femmemuscle

"I agree. But all my hair fell out for the last time when I was 15. Now I'm 60. And i…"

Mark S. Hansen replied Apr 22, 2016 to This is a beautiful woman

17 May 29, 2016
Reply by Cricket

"My name is Mark Hansen. I am 59 and I have had Aleopecia Universalis, total body hai…"

Mark S. Hansen replied Jul 1, 2015 to Explaining AU to kids

30 Jul 27, 2015
Reply by Mashloum

"One other thing: I also have hypothyroidism, which I did not discover after having a…"

Mark S. Hansen replied Feb 14, 2015 to At what point did you decide to stop treatment for alopecia areata?

45 Mar 18, 2015
Reply by None

"Hi. My name is Mark Hansen and I live on the east side of Milwaukee. I am going to b…"

Mark S. Hansen replied Feb 14, 2015 to At what point did you decide to stop treatment for alopecia areata?

45 Mar 18, 2015
Reply by None

"I am 58 yrs young. I have had alopecia universalis total body hair loss since I was…"

Mark S. Hansen replied Jan 3, 2015 to At what point do you REALLY start to accept it?

57 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Jewelzy

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service