Ithastogetbetter's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you!! :) Your hair and you look great too! So happy to hear it is working for…"

Ithastogetbetter replied Mar 1, 2021 to JAK Inhibitors Xeljanz Tofacitinib - 3 year update

10 Mar 1, 2021
Reply by Ithastogetbetter

"Hi! Thanks :) I take vitamin D supplements but I am not sure if that helps with alo…"

Ithastogetbetter replied Mar 1, 2021 to JAK Inhibitors Xeljanz Tofacitinib - 3 year update

10 Mar 1, 2021

"I got covid in October'20. I have alopecia universalis but I am on the JAK inhibitor…"

Ithastogetbetter replied Feb 25, 2021 to vaccination and alopecia areata

80 Sep 23, 2021
Reply by MD

"Dr. Thio at Erasmus MC"

Ithastogetbetter replied Feb 25, 2021 to JAK Inhibitors Xeljanz Tofacitinib - 3 year update

10 Mar 1, 2021

"Yep! Completely grown back. Each got a hair cut to shape it and it's grown since."

Ithastogetbetter replied Feb 10, 2021 to JAK Inhibitors Xeljanz Tofacitinib - 3 year update

10 Mar 1, 2021

"Yes! No hair fall and hair is growing back. Blood results are also normal.  The ques…"

Ithastogetbetter replied Feb 9, 2021 to JAK Inhibitors Xeljanz Tofacitinib - 3 year update

10 Mar 1, 2021

"Hey! Have you talked to a dermatologist about using xeljanz? I am based in the Nethe…"

Ithastogetbetter replied Dec 27, 2020 to Questions for those on Xeljanz!

1 Dec 27, 2020

"Hey! Have you talked to a dermatologist about using xeljanz? I am based in the Nethe…"

Ithastogetbetter replied Dec 27, 2020 to Questions for those on Xeljanz!

18 Jan 24, 2022
Reply by PeterS

"What kind of immune suppressing medications do you think? I dont think I understand…"

Ithastogetbetter replied Mar 10, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"For some reason, I was only able to see posts from 2013."

Ithastogetbetter replied Mar 10, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service