ling tong's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi All, Does topical Rogaine help thicken the hair if one is already taking Xeljanz?…"

ling tong replied Oct 9, 2021 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank you Mike R for sharing your experience. "

ling tong replied Jun 4, 2021 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank you so much ariel015 and Fingers_Crossed for sharing your experiences. We migh…"

ling tong replied Jun 4, 2021 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank you for your reply. Hope your patches get filled soon. I am still wondering if…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"My 17 year old who is on Xeljanz got her first dose of Pfizer vaccine today. Her der…"

ling tong replied Jun 3, 2021 to vaccination and alopecia areata

80 Sep 23, 2021
Reply by MD

"My 17 year old who is on Xeljanz got her first dose of Pfizer vaccine today. Her der…"

ling tong replied Jun 3, 2021 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Ithastogetbetter, congrats on your hair growth. You look great. My 17 year old da…"

ling tong replied Feb 26, 2021 to JAK Inhibitors Xeljanz Tofacitinib - 3 year update

10 Mar 1, 2021
Reply by Ithastogetbetter

"Thanks a lot! Will check with her dermatologist. "

ling tong replied May 21, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Anna,  Thank you so much for your response. Yes, doctor did increase her dosage f…"

ling tong replied May 21, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hello All,  This is my first post here. I have been following this forum for a while…"

ling tong replied May 20, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service