Kirsten's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Acne anywhere does mean excess sebum, are they sure it's alopecia areata and not and…"

Kirsten replied Jul 27, 2013 to Acne on scalp?

23 Nov 5, 2018
Reply by Kertel

"I had that happen in my 20's and the only thing that fixed it was a course of oratan…"

Kirsten replied Jul 27, 2013 to Acne on scalp?

23 Nov 5, 2018
Reply by Kertel

"I was hoping I was just feeling over sensitive about the way Hair Creations treat yo…"

Kirsten replied Jul 20, 2013 to Where to buy wigs/hairpieces

9 Jul 22, 2013
Reply by Rose Marie'

"I go into their Auckland office/studio up here and they're nice enough people - all…"

Kirsten replied Jul 19, 2013 to Where to buy wigs/hairpieces

9 Jul 22, 2013
Reply by Rose Marie'

"Sorry for the late reply. Your GP would need to check your FSH, LH, testosterone, p…"

Kirsten replied Jul 19, 2013 to Feeling so frustrated. I still have no answers as to why my hair is falling out! Can anyone help or is anyone having a similar experience?

31 Aug 3, 2013
Reply by Jennah

"Happy to respond! :) I'm in Auckland :) My GP put me on the Spirolactone while I wa…"

Kirsten replied Jul 16, 2013 to Feeling so frustrated. I still have no answers as to why my hair is falling out! Can anyone help or is anyone having a similar experience?

31 Aug 3, 2013
Reply by Jennah

"My experience is pretty much the same as yours and I'm also in NZ. My GP just though…"

Kirsten replied Jul 16, 2013 to Feeling so frustrated. I still have no answers as to why my hair is falling out! Can anyone help or is anyone having a similar experience?

31 Aug 3, 2013
Reply by Jennah

"Have you tried Haircreations - they're who I was sent to up here in Auckland and the…"

Kirsten replied Jul 13, 2013 to Where to buy wigs/hairpieces

9 Jul 22, 2013
Reply by Rose Marie'

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service