Lori's Discussions (53)

Discussions Replied To (53) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Kevin Can you send me the site information.  I was on the assistance program for…"

Lori replied Jul 28, 2021 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank you Frida I put a call into my dr to see if he would up my mgs!"

Lori replied Mar 26, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks Anna for the advice!"

Lori replied Mar 26, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I’m not new to this site but I don’t post much. I have a question for everyone I’m c…"

Lori replied Mar 25, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Just wondering if you used the progesterine cream all over your scalp. I was on Zelj…"

Lori replied Apr 7, 2017 to Noticeable regrowth after dietary change and supplements

4 Apr 7, 2017
Reply by Activebuttons

"Merry. I have been on 2 pills a day for a year. My spots just came back wondering if…"

Lori replied Jan 9, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Quick question do you think I should try to talk with Phizor and explain the problem…"

Lori replied May 23, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank you I'm gong to try right now. "

Lori replied May 23, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"The pharmacy has my card. They say that my insurance company has to approve it first…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I have a question for everyone I have been on Zeljanz for 10 months I was seeing gre…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service