ErinMichele's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey Julie, I took it for a couple days but ended up stopping it because I just hated…"

ErinMichele replied Aug 7, 2010 to Recent Doctors appointment

8 Aug 8, 2010
Reply by Julie R

"Hey your wig looks amazing. Where did u get it? It looks so natural. I have had a ho…"

ErinMichele replied Oct 6, 2009 to Got my VERY FIRST Wig!

2 Oct 6, 2009
Reply by Jennifer

"The one I am looking at can actually be curled and straightened with irons and blown…"

ErinMichele replied Sep 22, 2009 to Racquel Welch Wigs

4 Sep 26, 2009
Reply by kimberly dean

"Thanks. I did end up sending it back. It wasnt the right color anyway. I am either l…"

ErinMichele replied Apr 19, 2009 to New Growth

5 Apr 25, 2009
Reply by mary

"Nope August 22nd. Its approaching fast."

ErinMichele replied Apr 18, 2009 to New Growth

5 Apr 25, 2009
Reply by mary

"I just ordered my first wig and its synthetic. Do you all think that 275 dollars is…"

ErinMichele replied Apr 13, 2009 to For those who wear synthetic wigs...help please!

26 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"I see like you the Noriko brand. I just recently looked into wigs and found one by t…"

ErinMichele replied Apr 5, 2009 to For those who wear synthetic wigs...help please!

26 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"I just wanted to let you all know that I stopped taking the prednisone. It was defin…"

ErinMichele replied Mar 11, 2009 to How Much Would You Subject Your Body To to Have Your Hair Grow Back Again?

68 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by JeffreySF

"I started with the Kenalog shots but since I have so much loss my derm wanted to put…"

ErinMichele replied Mar 9, 2009 to How Much Would You Subject Your Body To to Have Your Hair Grow Back Again?

68 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by JeffreySF

"40 mg every morning."

ErinMichele replied Mar 8, 2009 to How Much Would You Subject Your Body To to Have Your Hair Grow Back Again?

68 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by JeffreySF

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service