matteo's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (36) Replies Latest Activity

"i discovered my first patch when i was holidaying in paris preparing for my engageme…"

matteo replied Feb 6, 2013 to Diffuse alopecia areata - Possible universalis?

12 Feb 10, 2013
Reply by matteo

"if ur problem is AA then the alchohol is to be rubbed on the patch ( a little wider…"

matteo replied Feb 6, 2013 to Diffuse alopecia areata - Possible universalis?

12 Feb 10, 2013
Reply by matteo

"ofcourse this works like a miracle ... the point is to get to the bottom layer of th…"

matteo replied Feb 5, 2013 to Natural remedy

55 Oct 10, 2021
Reply by MD

"yes ofcourse if the funfus is on the surface ,, but it lives in the last layer of th…"

55 Oct 10, 2021
Reply by MD

"yes its a recurring problem, if u leave the patch for too long without treatment it…"

55 Oct 10, 2021
Reply by MD

"simultaneously take hair supplements to strenghten the roots"

matteo replied Feb 5, 2013 to Diffuse alopecia areata - Possible universalis?

12 Feb 10, 2013
Reply by matteo

"soak ur scalp with white wine vinegar for a couple of hours the itching will stop re…"

matteo replied Feb 5, 2013 to Diffuse alopecia areata - Possible universalis?

12 Feb 10, 2013
Reply by matteo

"does ur scalp itch?"

matteo replied Feb 3, 2013 to Diffuse alopecia areata - Possible universalis?

12 Feb 10, 2013
Reply by matteo

"its a fungus that feeds on hair roots not at all related to stress .........look up…"

matteo replied Feb 3, 2013 to New and wondering what some triggers are for AA

10 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by George Ortiz

"Hi i suffered from AA and got treated my hair grew back in just two weeks , its a re…"

matteo replied Feb 3, 2013 to Pregnant with AA and looking for advice/encouragement

19 Feb 3, 2013
Reply by matteo

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service