femmemuscle's Discussions (134)

Discussions Replied To (123) Replies Latest Activity

"Well, if you're going to take the Vitamin D3's? Swanson"

femmemuscle replied Jul 6, 2016 to Anyone come to enjoy wearing wigs/fake hair?

41 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"PowderRoomD, I'll be on their website right i finish here! :)  There's another websi…"

femmemuscle replied Jun 29, 2016 to Anyone come to enjoy wearing wigs/fake hair?

41 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"i just discovered FridayNightHair.com.  It's the hairline that won me over.  They se…"

femmemuscle replied Jun 29, 2016 to Quality inexpensive wigs

1 Jun 29, 2016
Reply by femmemuscle

"Nah.. You're NOT the world's biggest screw up.. Not at all.  What on earth could you…"

femmemuscle replied Jun 29, 2016 to Idk if i can make it through alopecia

10 Jul 24, 2016
Reply by Stars-r-Aligned

"Wow!  I thought there would be a lot more responses!  I'm sure there will be.  I di…"

femmemuscle replied Jun 28, 2016 to Anyone come to enjoy wearing wigs/fake hair?

41 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"Vivica Fox and Sheri Shepard (Sheep Head) wigs i learned to stay away from.  I've bo…"

femmemuscle replied Apr 3, 2016 to Wig matting up

9 Apr 7, 2016
Reply by Rose

"Thanks Dom, for your post, that lady had some pretty good information. Medically as…"

femmemuscle replied Feb 15, 2016 to Anyone have cosmetically acceptable regrowth with Xeljanz?

88 Mar 1, 2016
Reply by Rach1992

"Wow! Thanks for this information. I did not know anything about this.  I was talking…"

femmemuscle replied Feb 15, 2016 to Anyone have cosmetically acceptable regrowth with Xeljanz?

88 Mar 1, 2016
Reply by Rach1992

" Oh, I think they can.. Lawyers are a nasty breed.. they can sue the spots off of a…"

femmemuscle replied Feb 14, 2016 to Anyone have cosmetically acceptable regrowth with Xeljanz?

88 Mar 1, 2016
Reply by Rach1992

"True, But my question is this? If the "risks" have already been proven? If there are…"

femmemuscle replied Feb 14, 2016 to Anyone have cosmetically acceptable regrowth with Xeljanz?

88 Mar 1, 2016
Reply by Rach1992

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service