onekeylady's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Manuela, I hope you are doing good. I am still doing great and the heat has come…"

onekeylady replied Aug 18, 2011 to Has anyone ever tried Naltrexone (low dose LDN) for the AA?

45 Jul 2, 2020
Reply by tnt458

"Hey Manuela, that is great to hear about the pain from menstrual cycle. I am happy f…"

onekeylady replied Jul 29, 2011 to Has anyone ever tried Naltrexone (low dose LDN) for the AA?

45 Jul 2, 2020
Reply by tnt458

"I first had AA 2 years ago with about 5 spots, most small and all I could hide with…"

onekeylady replied Jul 29, 2011 to Alopecia is back and this time he means business

5 Jul 29, 2011
Reply by onekeylady

"I have alopecia areata and have tried emu-oil. Did nothing for me and I was not thri…"

onekeylady replied Jul 5, 2011 to EMU oil:

2 Jul 7, 2011
Reply by Emily Naples

"Hi Manuela, I tried to reply to your message, however I am having an issue trying to…"

onekeylady replied Jun 26, 2011 to Has anyone ever tried Naltrexone (low dose LDN) for the AA?

45 Jul 2, 2020
Reply by tnt458

"I have been diagnosed with alopecia areata and had the spots, but they like grew int…"

onekeylady replied Jun 22, 2011 to Diffuse alopecia areata anyone? Would love to compare notes

19 Mar 10, 2014
Reply by Christy Ingram

"This is a good thing to know... I never heard this, but always having my lymp nodes…"

onekeylady replied Jun 12, 2011 to Swollen lymph nodes

5 Jun 12, 2011
Reply by onekeylady

"My son had one as an infant, that eventually went away, but he does not have alopeci…"

onekeylady replied Jun 12, 2011 to Swollen lymph nodes

5 Jun 12, 2011
Reply by onekeylady

"I got a couple of great headbands as it is very humid here in KY. I ordered them fro…"

onekeylady replied Jun 10, 2011 to Summer heat

3 Jun 11, 2011
Reply by Craig A.

"Thanks so much to everyone for the warm wishes. I will occasionally add an update at…"

onekeylady replied Jun 10, 2011 to Has anyone ever tried Naltrexone (low dose LDN) for the AA?

45 Jul 2, 2020
Reply by tnt458

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service