BaldGirlsDoLunch.org's Discussions (439)

Discussions Replied To (399) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Jane- Yes, there are some relatively benign approaches to moderate cases of aa.…"

BaldGirlsDoLunch.org replied Feb 7, 2009 to How Much Would You Subject Your Body To to Have Your Hair Grow Back Again?

68 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by JeffreySF

"Hi Stephanie- I think you'll find some especially good feedback and practical sugge…"

BaldGirlsDoLunch.org replied Feb 5, 2009 to confused with how to react??

19 Mar 15, 2009
Reply by errantpigeon

"Here are four different styles/materials for wig liners from UltimateLooks.com Wig L…"

BaldGirlsDoLunch.org replied Feb 4, 2009 to Wig Irritation

12 Feb 4, 2018
Reply by Alo-mom

"Have you changed the shampoo, conditioner or any other products applied to it?"

BaldGirlsDoLunch.org replied Feb 2, 2009 to Wig Irritation

12 Feb 4, 2018
Reply by Alo-mom

"This is a perfect opportunity to think about the idea that it's ok to be more open t…"

BaldGirlsDoLunch.org replied Feb 2, 2009 to Motorbiking! Alopecia and helmets - advice please :)

5 Feb 2, 2009
Reply by BaldGirlsDoLunch.org

"haha.didn't notice. Ya-know...research goes in fads and for a while science jumps o…"

BaldGirlsDoLunch.org replied Jan 30, 2009 to Immunologist??

6 Feb 1, 2009
Reply by Stephanie

"It's a no brainer for me. No high dose prednisone nor pulse-therapeutic steroid cour…"

BaldGirlsDoLunch.org replied Jan 30, 2009 to How Much Would You Subject Your Body To to Have Your Hair Grow Back Again?

68 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by JeffreySF

"Banking on finding the cause is too much of a long shot to be a realistic goal. Too…"

BaldGirlsDoLunch.org replied Jan 29, 2009 to Am I the only person that wants my hair back?

27 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by Carolyn Ferrie

"Yes.....bandanas scream cancer/chemo. Do you favor flowery? Solids? geometrics? Lo…"

BaldGirlsDoLunch.org replied Jan 29, 2009 to turkish scarves

3 Jun 3, 2012
Reply by dee

"Promising research? No. Auto-immunity is highly complex and no autoimmune diseases…"

BaldGirlsDoLunch.org replied Jan 29, 2009 to Promising Research???

1 Jan 29, 2009
Reply by BaldGirlsDoLunch.org

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service