Frida Rupert's Discussions (589)

Discussions Replied To (586) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi guys, Been on x for about 6 weeks. Very slow and sutle progress but progress non…"

Frida Rupert replied Sep 17, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Kara holly, How are you going? Only early days yet but I think I'm seeing some r…"

Frida Rupert replied Sep 5, 2017 to Im starting Xeljanz for alopecia areata

24 Dec 28, 2018
Reply by Brock

"Yes totally understand- I have never been so frightened as during my Alopecia experi…"

Frida Rupert replied Aug 22, 2017 to curious and scared

19 Sep 2, 2017
Reply by angie

"The literature suggests that most areata does not progress to totalis or universalis…"

Frida Rupert replied Aug 22, 2017 to curious and scared

19 Sep 2, 2017
Reply by angie

"Katrina You look amazing! So hoping I respond like you!!!! (only a few weeks in). Yo…"

Frida Rupert replied Aug 22, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi, Lots of people in the States (if that's where you are from) talk about xelsourc…"

Frida Rupert replied Aug 16, 2017 to Xeljanz

2 Aug 16, 2017
Reply by Frida Rupert

"Hi more experienced Xeljanz users - just hoping for some advice as my next appt with…"

Frida Rupert replied Aug 15, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I've just started the xeljanz. 5 mgs twice daily. I've had minor bouts of AA in my p…"

Frida Rupert replied Aug 15, 2017 to Interleukin 2 low dose THE CURE

65 Oct 7, 2018
Reply by Edith

"Yes, In my experience tingling scalp has occurred before an episode ( I've have 3, t…"

Frida Rupert replied Aug 14, 2017 to muscle spasm in scalp

4 Aug 20, 2017
Reply by Michela1986

"Hi Kara Holly, How are you going on the xeljanz? I'm still doing ok- feel a bit out…"

Frida Rupert replied Aug 14, 2017 to Im starting Xeljanz for alopecia areata

24 Dec 28, 2018
Reply by Brock

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service