kimberj's Discussions (66)

Discussions Replied To (66) Replies Latest Activity

"Just started month 6 on Xeljanz. All blood work/labs came back normal. Still no real…"

kimberj replied Apr 1, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I am so happy for you! Any improvement gives us all hope. My hair continues to grow…"

kimberj replied Apr 1, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Amazing!! Congrats on your regrowth."

kimberj replied Mar 22, 2015 to Xeljanz 2 month update: My fiancé's progress

70 Nov 8, 2015
Reply by Giusep

"Thank Kat! I am pretty happy about it. I was pretty much bald at this time last year…"

kimberj replied Mar 15, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I am in my fifth month of treatment with Xeljanz. It is showing promising results ho…"

kimberj replied Mar 15, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"That is fantastic news!!"

kimberj replied Mar 13, 2015 to Xeljanz 2 month update: My fiancé's progress

70 Nov 8, 2015
Reply by Giusep

"@ AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife No,  that was the extent of my hair loss at its worst abou…"

kimberj replied Jan 24, 2015 to Dr. King comment on Xeljanz trial to date

19 Feb 4, 2015
Reply by lara

"I was diagnose with AA. The only hair that did not fall out completely was my eyelas…"

kimberj replied Jan 23, 2015 to Dr. King comment on Xeljanz trial to date

19 Feb 4, 2015
Reply by lara

"No problem. I don't mind the questions at all. We have all been there, unfortunately…"

kimberj replied Jan 22, 2015 to Dr. King comment on Xeljanz trial to date

19 Feb 4, 2015
Reply by lara

"Yes, 200mg a day"

kimberj replied Jan 22, 2015 to Dr. King comment on Xeljanz trial to date

19 Feb 4, 2015
Reply by lara

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service