Chamzy's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi sorry to ear of your hair loss I remained patient and what helped me is to think…"

Chamzy replied Nov 24, 2016 to Any alopecia areata success stories?

103 Aug 22, 2019
Reply by Patches

"Thank you Nicolas. Results look great. How long did it take. My hair is probably at…"

Chamzy replied Feb 21, 2016 to Miracle cures - natural, inexpensive and free of side effects

23 Feb 21, 2016
Reply by Chamzy

"With the black seed, within a day or two I started to sweat again. This was an added…"

Chamzy replied Feb 21, 2016 to Miracle cures - natural, inexpensive and free of side effects

23 Feb 21, 2016
Reply by Chamzy

"Wa alaikum salaam Sorry for late response. I'm really sorry to hear of your sufferin…"

23 Feb 21, 2016
Reply by Chamzy

"Hi This happened to me. I lost my hair really rapidly. I had really long hair. Up to…"

Chamzy replied Jan 28, 2016 to Rapidly progressing Alopecia

9 Mar 10, 2016
Reply by Sweet Pee

"Sorry I'm not sure what you mean? What is green?"

Chamzy replied Jan 27, 2016 to Miracle cures - natural, inexpensive and free of side effects

23 Feb 21, 2016
Reply by Chamzy

"I've been just using one teaspoon in half a cup of water. I like the sweet taste tha…"

Chamzy replied Jan 27, 2016 to Miracle cures - natural, inexpensive and free of side effects

23 Feb 21, 2016
Reply by Chamzy

"Yes that is cupping. I only had 6 on back and four on head. The size of cup differs.…"

Chamzy replied Jan 26, 2016 to Miracle cures - natural, inexpensive and free of side effects

23 Feb 21, 2016
Reply by Chamzy

"https://youtu.be/rTIV-VpihmU https://youtu.be/0u55iiYffls Links for cupping videos"

Chamzy replied Jan 26, 2016 to Miracle cures - natural, inexpensive and free of side effects

23 Feb 21, 2016
Reply by Chamzy

"Forgot to mention,I also got 'cupping' done on my scalp, and the four places where t…"

23 Feb 21, 2016
Reply by Chamzy

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service