Kyleigh's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"It's a good question.  My daughter's reaction was instant, so it was obvious, but I…"

Kyleigh replied Apr 5, 2017 to If Your Hair Loss Started From WEN Cleansing Conditioner

14 Apr 11, 2017
Reply by Sull180

" I know someone who was on a trial after 10 years of universalis. She grew hair, but…"

Kyleigh replied Apr 4, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I see this is old, but I'm sure by now your research has told you you are not alone…"

Kyleigh replied Apr 4, 2017 to Wen Cleansing Conditioner and hair loss

1 Apr 4, 2017
Reply by Kyleigh

"Interesting how Chaz brags about his "hundreds of thousands of customers" yet has ad…"

Kyleigh replied Apr 4, 2017 to Anyone using Wen hair products? Hairloss from Wen?

22 Apr 9, 2017
Reply by GRRLWR

"21,000 is also a low number. They admitted to far more in court last year, and one h…"

Kyleigh replied Jul 28, 2016 to Anyone using Wen hair products? Hairloss from Wen?

22 Apr 9, 2017
Reply by GRRLWR

"Still dealing with my now 11 year old's hair loss from Wen. It's been 14+ months. Sh…"

Kyleigh replied Dec 20, 2015 to Anyone using Wen hair products? Hairloss from Wen?

22 Apr 9, 2017
Reply by GRRLWR

"PM me!  I want to talk more about Wen!  I'd like to know what formula of Wen you wer…"

Kyleigh replied Jul 24, 2015 to Anyone using Wen hair products? Hairloss from Wen?

22 Apr 9, 2017
Reply by GRRLWR

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service