Anisha's Discussions (87)

Discussions Replied To (82) Replies Latest Activity

"It's a catch-22. People need to use the drug  it to demonstrate that its effective,…"

Anisha replied May 13, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"My doctor told me that if you can demonstrate the drug is effective for you, insuran…"

Anisha replied May 13, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Does anyone have the name of this pharmacy in CT???"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Do you mind telling us which insurance plan you have?"

Anisha replied May 13, 2015 to Starting Xeljanz, have some questions

12 Jun 7, 2015
Reply by katiegirl

"Thanks. If you get a name, please let us know."

Anisha replied May 12, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Does anyone know of a distributer in Canada that's cheaper than the states?"

Anisha replied May 12, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"This is great news! My doctor just prescribed me Xeljanz and I'm eager to try it. Th…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Laura, I've been there... we all have.   Once you finally decide to commit to the wi…"

Anisha replied Jan 22, 2014 to Extremely self-conscious about my wig

75 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

"Most dermatologists - including all 4 of mine - have no issues with administering st…"

Anisha replied Jan 9, 2014 to Help! Scalp injections, and side effects?

48 Jan 9, 2014
Reply by Anisha

"Highly unlikely the injections are related. The injections reside just under your sk…"

Anisha replied Jan 7, 2014 to Help! Scalp injections, and side effects?

48 Jan 9, 2014
Reply by Anisha

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service