Starshine's Discussions (412)

Discussions Replied To (389) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Suzie, sorry to hear you began losing hair again after dropping down to one pill…"

Starshine replied Oct 23, 2017 to Xeljanz and Looking Ahead to the Future...

102 Jan 8, 2019
Reply by Moonbeam

"I have been on Xeljanz now for 3 years with complete regrowth.  Only side effect has…"

Starshine replied Oct 13, 2017 to Xeljanz and Looking Ahead to the Future...

102 Jan 8, 2019
Reply by Moonbeam

"Hi Katiegirl, have you stopped or reduced Xeljanz since the baby?  I have had full r…"

Starshine replied Aug 18, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Rascalx2, I have full regrowth of head and body hair. Scalp hair came in white an…"

Starshine replied Jul 19, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I know, heat is really tough in a wig. You may need a different biologic, but it is…"

Starshine replied Jun 14, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Football Fan. Yes, I started Xeljanz right after ADML. I have been on Three pills…"

Starshine replied Jun 14, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Just wanted to chime in as a person with full and complete regrowth. Been on Xeljanz…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks, yes please keep me updated on your progress and I will also."

Starshine replied Jun 7, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Has anyone had any luck with getting Aetna health insurance to cover Xeljanz?  My hu…"

Starshine replied Jun 6, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks ADML. That is so unfair to have mpb and this stupid disease. Hopefully minox…"

Starshine replied Mar 14, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service