Shanique's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Could someone tell me the name of some tumeric supplements? To be honest the Tumeric…"

Shanique replied Oct 21, 2016 to Tumeric paste and Tumeric smoothies

30 Dec 18, 2016
Reply by Shanique

"Anytime :)"

Shanique replied Oct 20, 2016 to Tumeric paste and Tumeric smoothies

30 Dec 18, 2016
Reply by Shanique

"http://deeprootsathome.com/how-to-make-use-turmeric-golden-paste/ This is the recip…"

30 Dec 18, 2016
Reply by Shanique

"This is great. I also drink more water now and gave up soda completely. I made the s…"

30 Dec 18, 2016
Reply by Shanique

"I've been using it for almost two months. I started seeing results in a month. 1 cup…"

30 Dec 18, 2016
Reply by Shanique

"I have been on depo for over 12 years off and on and for the last 5 years I have bee…"

Shanique replied Feb 6, 2016 to Mirena IUD and alopecia

6 Dec 27, 2017
Reply by Shanique

"Hello Sorry yes I do mean washing powder. It Makes the hair feel softer and easier t…"

Shanique replied Mar 31, 2014 to Wig is tangling and matting badley, help!

25 May 5, 2014
Reply by Brandy Snap

"Hello This may sound weird but if you soak your wig in soap powder, it will give yo…"

Shanique replied Mar 26, 2014 to Wig is tangling and matting badley, help!

25 May 5, 2014
Reply by Brandy Snap

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service