Rascalx2's Discussions (204)

Discussions Replied To (202) Replies Latest Activity

"Do you know who or how I can get in touch w person who went on humira w crohns? I ha…"

Rascalx2 replied Jan 15, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks for encouragement"

Rascalx2 replied Jan 13, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Katrina, I agree about eyebrows, i think at this point, I would just be happy with h…"

Rascalx2 replied Jan 12, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I notices when I first went on xeljanz my appetite really increased but eventually t…"

Rascalx2 replied Jan 12, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"So I have been on 15 mg of xeljanz for past month after 3 months of 10 mgs with noth…"

Rascalx2 replied Jan 5, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Well, you wont know if your a slow responder until you take xeljanz for a few months…"

Rascalx2 replied Dec 27, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Katrina, Happy for you, Im sure you are feeling pretty good about progress!! Are you…"

Rascalx2 replied Dec 27, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hey Kris, Been checking out eyebrows and bought pair on line, they look absolutley s…"

Rascalx2 replied Dec 15, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hey Merry, have you decreased mgs in past? If so, did hair start to shed ? I have go…"

Rascalx2 replied Dec 15, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks merry"

Rascalx2 replied Dec 12, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service