Rascalx2's Discussions (204)

Discussions Replied To (202) Replies Latest Activity

"Does anyone who is having little or no response from xeljanz have other autoimmune d…"

Rascalx2 replied Dec 12, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Any stomach issues with 20 mgs? I went up to 15 mgs and started to have diarhea. Did…"

Rascalx2 replied Dec 8, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Interesting, Im taking xeljanz right now and have had zero growth. It would make sen…"

Rascalx2 replied Nov 30, 2016 to Interleukin 2 low dose THE CURE

65 Oct 7, 2018
Reply by Edith

"Hey Maurice, I can understand how you are feeling, I have AU. It just happened in Ja…"

Rascalx2 replied Nov 16, 2016 to Time to face the truth (loneliness)

31 May 30, 2017
Reply by Little-Link

"Xeljanzmiracle Was in Disney world in Fla. thanks for input, can accept scalp being…"

Rascalx2 replied Nov 16, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"But! I was able to be there and enjoy time w wife and kids ... just at end of day wh…"

Rascalx2 replied Nov 14, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Lost all in in january, AU. Whenever i have a hair, it just falls out in a day or tw…"

Rascalx2 replied Nov 14, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hey Max, so happy for you, thanks for sharing your strength and hope. Have you been…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Were you taking 3x a day (10mg,5mg,5mg) ?"

Rascalx2 replied Oct 31, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"How were results for you? Im new on here, Im sure you have posted in past about grow…"

Rascalx2 replied Oct 28, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service