Rascalx2's Discussions (204)

Discussions Replied To (202) Replies Latest Activity

"So im thinking to get a shingles vaccination which is recomended beingnon xeljanz, b…"

Rascalx2 replied Jun 25, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"As long as i have eyebrows and facial hair i can deal w bald head. Sometimes i think…"

Rascalx2 replied Jun 13, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"i feel that im hiding the fact that i have bald spots and thinning hair, it kind if…"

Rascalx2 replied Jun 7, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I had a lot if adjustments when i first started taking it, i didnt have atomach issu…"

Rascalx2 replied Jun 7, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"the eosinophils were elevated from 9 being normal to 15... by the way Ive never had…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Anyone have elevated eosinophils  w blood work? Its used as a marker for some things…"

Rascalx2 replied Jun 4, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Great to see i remebr the feeling of hope and joy i had when there was some hair com…"

Rascalx2 replied May 24, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"i would talk to MD and definately stop taking it if you are going to get pregnant, a…"

Rascalx2 replied May 16, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Been on it for 2 years, already have kids, had kids before hair loss, ive said this…"

Rascalx2 replied May 16, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"When i go down to 15 mgs from 20 i get lots of spots, im male but i woulnt take it t…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service