Rascalx2's Discussions (204)

Discussions Replied To (202) Replies Latest Activity

"Brock, my hair came back pure white , i grew in my goatee, and it looked kind of coo…"

Rascalx2 replied Mar 18, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Yeah thanks frida, i dont have any cardio issues , im pretty healthy, eat well, exer…"

Rascalx2 replied Mar 16, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Dude that sucks! Ulcerative colitis is niw treated w xeljanz, when the hell will xel…"

Rascalx2 replied Mar 16, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Just want to say i love all you guys on here , and im with everyone of you and think…"

Rascalx2 replied Mar 15, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Anyone go down to 15 mgs from 20 mgs and keep their hair? With the new warning out o…"

Rascalx2 replied Mar 15, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"If i go down to  15mg of xeljanz it starts thinning out quickly, anyone decresase do…"

Rascalx2 replied Mar 5, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Anyone hear of side effect of possible pulmonary embolism with RA study? When taking…"

Rascalx2 replied Mar 5, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hey guys , so i had noticed that few weeks after getting kenalog injections maybe ev…"

Rascalx2 replied Jan 30, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I think its normal, as normal can be w this disease, keep on xeljanz , it will get b…"

Rascalx2 replied Jan 11, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Its approved for uc wtf? "

Rascalx2 replied Jan 7, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service