Sara's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"Does anyone have experience of tofacitinib for kids,  My son is 12 years old.has alo…"

Sara replied Jun 6, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"do you have any idea when CTP 543 will be available in the market ? "

Sara replied Feb 10, 2020 to CTP-543 trial--anyone start it yet?

31 Sep 9, 2021
Reply by Cheri A

"Happy to hear that, inshallah it will work "

Sara replied Jun 4, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

Sara replied Jun 4, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Good luck  Keep us updated please"

Sara replied May 6, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Mashloum  It's a great idea to make a group for kids with alopecia to share the e…"

Sara replied Mar 30, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Best of luck"

Sara replied Apr 6, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Amazing , very happy for you"

Sara replied Jul 13, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Congrats . Inshallah all your hair will grow as you like .."

Sara replied May 24, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service