Maurice's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Awesome. You nearly had full regrowth in about less than a year. I was wondering whe…"

Maurice replied Feb 17, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Wonderful thread, very nice to see that some people AU like myself have recovered us…"

Maurice replied May 14, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"We share the same view on spirit and vitality. Sports and diet are the foundation of…"

Maurice replied Apr 15, 2017 to Time to face the truth (loneliness)

31 May 30, 2017
Reply by Little-Link

"Thanks for sharing Dave! I'm working on myself harder than ever before and life is g…"

31 May 30, 2017
Reply by Little-Link

"Thanks for your reply. Confidence is not a big issue, I was in a bit of a downward s…"

31 May 30, 2017
Reply by Little-Link

"Yes, it's partly for that reason that I don't like nightclubs, bars and dating sites…"

31 May 30, 2017
Reply by Little-Link

"I see, a reflection of my inner self? While I think beauty matters, I value personal…"

31 May 30, 2017
Reply by Little-Link

"Thanks for your reply Rose, now I know there are some gender based differences and t…"

Maurice replied May 19, 2014 to Still having trouble coping after 5 years

6 May 19, 2014
Reply by Maurice

"Thanks for the replies, I appreciate it. Aimee is right, I used to joke it about it…"

Maurice replied Feb 28, 2014 to Still having trouble coping after 5 years

6 May 19, 2014
Reply by Maurice

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service