purplemainst's Discussions (46)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi, I understood Ellyn, but realizing this is an international forum, I could of bee…"

purplemainst replied Oct 10, 2013 to How do I accept my hair loss as ALL MY FAULT?

65 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by purplemainst

"Hi Ellyn, I apologize if I was offensive. Anytime you want to tell me you are off to…"

purplemainst replied Oct 10, 2013 to How do I accept my hair loss as ALL MY FAULT?

65 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by purplemainst

"Hello All, Went to my first dermatalogist appointment today. Not a good dermatoligis…"

65 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by purplemainst

"Thanks for the insights here. I am working on finding a solution that is going to be…"

purplemainst replied Oct 9, 2013 to Psychologists on Long Island

4 Oct 9, 2013
Reply by purplemainst

"Thank you Aimee. I did look at these sites. Unfortunate part is very few accepted my…"

purplemainst replied Oct 9, 2013 to Psychologists on Long Island

4 Oct 9, 2013
Reply by purplemainst

"Hello, Thank you for the info on wigs. Makes sense. I will explore the custom made o…"

purplemainst replied Oct 9, 2013 to How do I accept my hair loss as ALL MY FAULT?

65 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by purplemainst

"Hi, Thank you for your message. Even in my denial period, I did some research on fem…"

purplemainst replied Oct 8, 2013 to How do I accept my hair loss as ALL MY FAULT?

65 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by purplemainst

"Hi Cindie, I understand there has to be an adjustment time. but I did have it cut an…"

purplemainst replied Oct 8, 2013 to How do I accept my hair loss as ALL MY FAULT?

65 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by purplemainst

"Hi, I did this to myself, I ruined my own life because of the denial. My only hope n…"

65 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by purplemainst

"Thank you Debbi Working on it. I want to let it go and move one, but I am also feeli…"

65 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by purplemainst

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service