purplemainst's Discussions (46)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you for sharing and for the prayers. I need them. My panic attacks happen afte…"

purplemainst replied Oct 8, 2013 to How do I accept my hair loss as ALL MY FAULT?

65 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by purplemainst

"Hello Ann, Other's have also mentioned the control issue. I am thinking about that.…"

purplemainst replied Oct 8, 2013 to How do I accept my hair loss as ALL MY FAULT?

65 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by purplemainst

"Thank you for your message. I hear every word and agree. But I just don't feel it ye…"

purplemainst replied Oct 7, 2013 to How do I accept my hair loss as ALL MY FAULT?

65 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by purplemainst

"Thanks, I will do the research. I am having a difficult time with this. I don't mean…"

purplemainst replied Oct 7, 2013 to How do I accept my hair loss as ALL MY FAULT?

65 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by purplemainst

"I admire you sooo much. I don't want to wear a wig, I want to be free, but that is S…"

65 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by purplemainst

"Donna, I have never been a depressed person. I lived a full life, with ups and downs…"

65 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by purplemainst

"Dear All, I am trying to take the steps, but so far all the steps taken have thrown…"

65 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by purplemainst

"Hi Debbi, Thanks. I know in the grand scheme of life, alopecia has it's place and in…"

65 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by purplemainst

"Thank you Tim It's nice to be able to put all these feelings into the universe and g…"

65 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by purplemainst

"Ladies, you are so wonderful to me, but at this point, this is how I feel. I know so…"

65 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by purplemainst

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service