Dominique Cleopatra's Discussions (348)

Discussions Replied To (294) Replies Latest Activity

"She obviously waits a year, because she knows by then it's too late to get a refund!"

Dominique Cleopatra replied Mar 27, 2015 to Anyone buy from feather lite hair systems in Toronto?

47 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"You could also post negative reviews to the site HerAlopecia. Also, HairDirect, wher…"

Dominique Cleopatra replied Mar 27, 2015 to Anyone buy from feather lite hair systems in Toronto?

47 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"HairDirect.com"

Dominique Cleopatra replied Mar 25, 2015 to Is there a good place to buy decent cheap wigs online?

7 Dec 4, 2019
Reply by Tatiana

"You don't have to advertise your condition, but if anyone asks or notices something…"

Dominique Cleopatra replied Mar 24, 2015 to What if people find out?

11 Jun 10, 2015
Reply by Debra (twin mom)

"I wear an 18 inch blonde hair system from them (all lace) but they also offer more d…"

Dominique Cleopatra replied Mar 23, 2015 to Online wig shopping?

3 Mar 23, 2015
Reply by Dominique Cleopatra

"I use Hair Direct, and would recommend them to anyone with hairloss looking for supp…"

Dominique Cleopatra replied Mar 23, 2015 to Online wig shopping?

3 Mar 23, 2015
Reply by Dominique Cleopatra

"I wear a platinum blonde hair system from Hair Direct. They also offer wigs. I've be…"

Dominique Cleopatra replied Mar 23, 2015 to Where's a good place to buy human hair wigs?

14 Jul 19, 2018
Reply by emmklise31

"Get a bonded-on human hair system from Hair Direct. Learn to attach with glue or tap…"

Dominique Cleopatra replied Mar 20, 2015 to How to hide my alopecia?

3 Apr 12, 2015
Reply by jacaranda

"Hair Direct is great! I get 4 hair systems a year. Great customer service, good qual…"

Dominique Cleopatra replied Mar 20, 2015 to This whole business with wigs is an absolute joke!

40 Feb 11, 2019
Reply by Gonaim

"I also wouldn't recommend Joseph Paris wigs. I won't go into details though, because…"

Dominique Cleopatra replied Mar 13, 2015 to Joseph Paris Wigs

11 Oct 9, 2015
Reply by Katrina

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service