cws's Discussions (137)

Discussions Replied To (136) Replies Latest Activity

"This is my xeljanz update after one month on the recommended dosage of 2 pills a day…"

cws replied Oct 19, 2014 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I am sorry you are not seeing any results yet. I would keep at the current dosage fo…"

cws replied Oct 17, 2014 to Xeljanz

13 Sep 21, 2017
Reply by Return_life

"I know this is hard. I would start getting the mind set that this is the new normal.…"

cws replied Oct 8, 2014 to Universalis folks, a question:

16 Oct 14, 2014
Reply by marisa

"This is really a two-fold answer. First of all does the medication suppress your imm…"

cws replied Sep 25, 2014 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I am just giving an update on my progress with Xeljanz. I have been on 5mg per day (…"

cws replied Sep 19, 2014 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Change to? no. They can co-exist, but one does not evolve into the other. One is aut…"

cws replied Sep 2, 2014 to Can androgenic alopecia change to alopecia universalis?

3 Sep 2, 2014
Reply by cws

"I don't believe so. I should preface my comments by stating that everything I am dis…"

cws replied Aug 27, 2014 to NAAF: FDA-approved drug produces near complete hair regrowth

42 Nov 14, 2017
Reply by gksexy1

"There are only a handful of countries who have approved this drug...Australia is not…"

cws replied Aug 27, 2014 to NAAF: FDA-approved drug produces near complete hair regrowth

42 Nov 14, 2017
Reply by gksexy1

"Unfortunately, this would not be a treatment for a 3yr old. This is an extremely pot…"

cws replied Aug 26, 2014 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I agree. Columbia University is also looking to do a study on tofacitinib (Xeljanz)…"

cws replied Aug 26, 2014 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service