cws's Discussions (137)

Discussions Replied To (136) Replies Latest Activity

"No, I do not. I just like to keep a pulse on the developments and direction of some…"

cws replied Jul 2, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"She is on the extended release...so 1 extended release pill is equal to 2 standard p…"

cws replied Jun 27, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"It may be another year out...but it is coming. If it is on label use, it will be a m…"

cws replied Mar 10, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"It's quite possible the cure does not come out of the US. China is closing the gap r…"

cws replied Mar 7, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"No side effects thus far. I get my blood check every 6 months now. This will be life…"

cws replied Mar 1, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi kim, Well you have come to the right spot to learn about the condition. It is aut…"

cws replied Feb 26, 2017 to HELP!!! I am so depressed...

21 Sep 23, 2021
Reply by SabineTawni

"Hi Starshine, I have not heard of any. I think it is trial and error and probably di…"

cws replied Feb 26, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I have been on this for 2 years now...no relapse for me. On occasion I will get a ba…"

cws replied Feb 23, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"It will be not be a guarantee that the pharmacy your insurance carrier works with wi…"

cws replied Nov 2, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Only a matter of time.... http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/08/10/hope-of-cur…"

cws replied Aug 30, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service