Steve's Discussions (45)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"Seahawks Dad, this is sadly untrue in regards to the alopecia experiment girl on Ins…"

Steve replied Oct 23, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Do we have any date off when Dr King is going to be releasing his clinical trials in…"

Steve replied Oct 12, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"That is so amazing Jckah!! Way to go, so happy for you! I only hope it continues to…"

Steve replied Sep 27, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"It's awesome that you are from the UK. Are you visiting Dr.King? I'm excited to hear…"

Steve replied Sep 22, 2015 to New York xeljanz

24 Oct 12, 2015
Reply by singh

"That is also my fear, Sabri. One time with my GP he asked if it wasn't myself who wa…"

Steve replied Sep 16, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I am from the UK and today I went to visit my GP about xeljanz or anything similar o…"

Steve replied Sep 16, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Reading this post made me so damn happy for you!! Congratulations. I wish you nothin…"

Steve replied Sep 8, 2015 to My Stanford trial experience, part 2 (Xeljanz)

179 Jan 21, 2017
Reply by Alma

"Awesome news! "

Steve replied Sep 2, 2015 to Xeljanz 2 month update: My fiancé's progress

70 Nov 8, 2015
Reply by Giusep

"Feeling unattractive, losing my identity and confidence. I am fighting back though.…"

Steve replied Sep 1, 2015 to What is the biggest problem you have with your alopecia?

36 Jun 30, 2019
Reply by JessicaStinkle

"Hi Rikki, unfortunately there is no definite time-frame for how things will progress…"

Steve replied Sep 1, 2015 to Newly diagnosed

1 Sep 1, 2015
Reply by Steve

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service