Molly's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Barbara can you send me info on monat? What happens if you stop using it after regro…"

Molly replied Jan 30, 2017 to I learned more from this site than I did from a "qualified physician"

30 Feb 15, 2017
Reply by femmemuscle

"I order my sons from melaleuca. Supposedly a better strain of probiotics and a loade…"

Molly replied Jan 24, 2017 to I learned more from this site than I did from a "qualified physician"

30 Feb 15, 2017
Reply by femmemuscle

"Is your son taking the omegas and probiotics now?"

Molly replied Jan 24, 2017 to I learned more from this site than I did from a "qualified physician"

30 Feb 15, 2017
Reply by femmemuscle

"Thank you! I totally agree. I took my son to various doctors and tried every imagina…"

30 Feb 15, 2017
Reply by femmemuscle

"That is amazing! How many years were you hairless?"

Molly replied Jan 18, 2017 to Regrowth with AU

186 Oct 26, 2021
Reply by Joserid

"Wow! Did you notice a big leap in regrowth after starting the Turmeric?"

Molly replied Jan 18, 2017 to Regrowth with AU

186 Oct 26, 2021
Reply by Joserid

"You can email me mollysartorelli@gmail.com"

Molly replied Jan 15, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"My son has crohns and is on Humira. He does not have Alopecia but my older son does"

Molly replied Jan 15, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Did you get the medication from your local pharmacy? Some people mentioned getting i…"

Molly replied Jan 12, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Do you use straight turmeric in the smoothies plus take the golden paste?"

Molly replied Dec 9, 2016 to Tumeric paste and Tumeric smoothies

30 Dec 18, 2016
Reply by Shanique

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service