katiegirl's Discussions (203)

Discussions Replied To (202) Replies Latest Activity

"Well I gave them the script. Insurance denied me right than and there so I gave the…"

katiegirl replied Jul 15, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I am using it for off label use and the copay card does in fact work . it was as eas…"

katiegirl replied Jul 15, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Wow that's a good price. And are you using any discount coupons?"

katiegirl replied Jul 10, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank you for this info. I by no means am doubting it but sometime told me to be war…"

katiegirl replied Jul 8, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Do you have Dr kings contact information?"

katiegirl replied Jul 8, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hello giusep, Is there any plan to start taking a smaller dose or stopping the medi…"

katiegirl replied Jul 3, 2015 to Xeljanz 2 month update: My fiancé's progress

70 Nov 8, 2015
Reply by Giusep

"I am a 25 female with total alopecia lost the majority of it within 2 months. Unfort…"

katiegirl replied Jul 1, 2015 to Hello

8 Jul 5, 2015
Reply by macdev

"So happy for you!!! I actually love the mix of white and black hairs you rock it wel…"

katiegirl replied Jun 29, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Great to hear this Jason. Very happy for you! Are you paying for the medicine out of…"

katiegirl replied Jun 27, 2015 to Been on Xeljanz now for 10 Months

10 Jul 1, 2015
Reply by sadele

"Hi football fan. You need to ask them to do a CBC to check your white blood cell cou…"

katiegirl replied Jun 27, 2015 to Is anyone else not responding to Xeljanz?

34 Oct 12, 2020
Reply by ariel015

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service