katiegirl's Discussions (203)

Discussions Replied To (202) Replies Latest Activity

"I understand your points .. But .. I also think very similar to those with RA who ar…"

katiegirl replied Jun 27, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"She is saying the same as everyone else - this is not a cure but a treatment. She di…"

katiegirl replied Jun 26, 2015 to Is anyone else not responding to Xeljanz?

34 Oct 12, 2020
Reply by ariel015

"Starshine, Just wanted to let you know. I spoke with my doc who works at Columbia a…"

katiegirl replied Jun 26, 2015 to Is anyone else not responding to Xeljanz?

34 Oct 12, 2020
Reply by ariel015

"Hi Matt, Unfortunately, the steroid injections did not work for me (at all) but the…"

katiegirl replied Jun 19, 2015 to New to alopecia areata, looking for opinions

3 Aug 10, 2015
Reply by angelangeil

"I too never knew of the disease. I noticed my first quarter sized patch in february…"

katiegirl replied Jun 18, 2015 to Is anyone else not responding to Xeljanz?

34 Oct 12, 2020
Reply by ariel015

"Starshine, how long have you been AU? I too do not believe it to be duration of the…"

katiegirl replied Jun 18, 2015 to Is anyone else not responding to Xeljanz?

34 Oct 12, 2020
Reply by ariel015

"That is great news manman!! Very happy for you"

katiegirl replied Jun 14, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Victori. I am 25 years old and was recently diagnosed with AA which progressed to…"

katiegirl replied Jun 11, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hello tamer, I just starter xeljanz five days ago so haven't seen much of anything…"

katiegirl replied Jun 7, 2015 to Starting Xeljanz, have some questions

12 Jun 7, 2015
Reply by katiegirl

"Hi chapstick. Very happy to hear and see your results so far. I was just prescribed…"

katiegirl replied Jun 1, 2015 to Xeljanz- Update after three months

28 Jun 15, 2015
Reply by blondfrog

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service