Peachfuzz's Discussions (60)

Discussions Replied To (60) Replies Latest Activity

"If you search online you will find trials in various parts of the States, if thats w…"

Peachfuzz replied Feb 25, 2016 to Turn Xeljanz from a pill form to a topical cream

18 Dec 20, 2019
Reply by Sam

"Yes, Its like a spot test, I apply the cream to my eyebrows and areas of my scalp fo…"

Peachfuzz replied Feb 17, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Applying both in different areas plus a placebo, I don't know which is which"

Peachfuzz replied Feb 16, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"It's not Dr King's trial, it's a trial here in Australia. To doctor told me the acti…"

Peachfuzz replied Feb 16, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I started a clinical trial two weeks ago using topical jak inhibitor creams, Rux and…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Its by an independent clinic trialing both ruxolitinib and tofacitinib topical. It s…"

Peachfuzz replied Dec 1, 2015 to Turn Xeljanz from a pill form to a topical cream

18 Dec 20, 2019
Reply by Sam

"I'm taking part in a clinical trial in Australia next year for JAK inhibtor topical,…"

Peachfuzz replied Dec 1, 2015 to Turn Xeljanz from a pill form to a topical cream

18 Dec 20, 2019
Reply by Sam

"Sold! "

Peachfuzz replied Nov 22, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thats amazing and insipring info ADML, do you worry at all about longer term side af…"

Peachfuzz replied Nov 9, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"How old is the interview with Dr King? The vid was only posted on youtube last month…"

Peachfuzz replied Nov 9, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service