Patchesforlife's Discussions (209)

Discussions Replied To (207) Replies Latest Activity

"I read alot and also think what you said is trur"

Patchesforlife replied Mar 8, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi return life. Just wondering did you have your hair back with xeljanz? I have read…"

Patchesforlife replied Mar 1, 2017 to HELP!!! I am so depressed...

21 Sep 23, 2021
Reply by SabineTawni

"Maybe the anesthesia from surgery.."

Patchesforlife replied Feb 25, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Was postpartum the trigger for your alopecia? Or have you had it before having baby?"

Patchesforlife replied Feb 24, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Wow congratulations! What happened to your facial hair?"

Patchesforlife replied Feb 22, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks"

Patchesforlife replied Feb 8, 2017 to Is there anyone using this website who hasn't lost all their hair?

41 May 13, 2017
Reply by AliceD

"I have been diagnosed recently.. did your spot grow back?"

Patchesforlife replied Feb 8, 2017 to First bald spot

15 Feb 22, 2017
Reply by mom23littles

"Thank you and wish you speedy recovery!]]"

Patchesforlife replied Feb 1, 2017 to Is there anyone using this website who hasn't lost all their hair?

41 May 13, 2017
Reply by AliceD

"Thanks for sharing."

Patchesforlife replied Feb 1, 2017 to Is there anyone using this website who hasn't lost all their hair?

41 May 13, 2017
Reply by AliceD

"Did you have alot of spots first time? How old are you m"

Patchesforlife replied Jan 31, 2017 to Is there anyone using this website who hasn't lost all their hair?

41 May 13, 2017
Reply by AliceD

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service