Patchesforlife's Discussions (209)

Discussions Replied To (207) Replies Latest Activity

"Frida. I think you will have regrowth just try to be patient. Also I was thinking ju…"

Patchesforlife replied Dec 1, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"indeed it helps thank you so much Frida"

Patchesforlife replied Dec 1, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"hi return life. what do you think of those vitamins cytokine suppress"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I apologize for posting so much but it helps talking to people. I was thinking jak i…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I seriously dont understand what is his problem. this is so frustrating"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I keep drinking turmeric tea.. i removed gluten and take quercitin and fish oil..im…"

Patchesforlife replied Dec 1, 2017 to Toddler inflammation

4 Dec 1, 2017
Reply by Hope4mySON

"you are real harsh with your replies."

Patchesforlife replied Dec 1, 2017 to alopecia universalis - successful treatment

21 Jun 20, 2022
Reply by SmoothRed

"i really dnt understand why he is complaining"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Frida what do you think of the YouTube vid?"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"you don't have AU why are you complaining?"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service