Christopher's_mom's Discussions (84)

Discussions Replied To (84) Replies Latest Activity

"My son sees a dermatologist at Northwestern and communication is not bad at all. The…"

Christopher's_mom replied Mar 25, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"How long were you AU before beginning Xeljanz?"

Christopher's_mom replied Mar 14, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"You are beautiful! You fit your moniker."

Christopher's_mom replied Mar 14, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank you. I'll ask my son's Derm if adding Rogaine would be a good idea...I think i…"

Christopher's_mom replied Mar 8, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"The Xeljanz co-pay card??? Two pharmacists didn't even try it because they said it w…"

Christopher's_mom replied Mar 7, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"So happy for you. I'm sure you and your daughter are pleased, too!"

Christopher's_mom replied Mar 7, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank you. We don't qualify for hardship so it's all cash until our insurance approv…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"May I ask what your dosage is and how long you've had alopecia? I am sorry Xeljanz h…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"May I ask what your dosage is? Are you using the Xeljanz co-pay card? I have one and…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I did read that the JAK inhibiters could work for vitiligo.I am fortunate in that my…"

Christopher's_mom replied Mar 3, 2017 to HELP!!! I am so depressed...

21 Sep 23, 2021
Reply by SabineTawni

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service