kev's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi,seen my GP last week and asked about prescription,got a letter from him this morn…"

kev replied Feb 8, 2016 to Low Dose Naltrexone...can help?

39 Dec 2, 2020
Reply by Bill_Andrews

"Hi pterese,I have read every article I can find on Google and I must say it looks ve…"

kev replied Feb 6, 2016 to Low Dose Naltrexone...can help?

39 Dec 2, 2020
Reply by Bill_Andrews

"Hi pterese,very good post you have put on here,I have never heard of this drug and w…"

kev replied Feb 2, 2016 to The cure!!!

191 Mar 28, 2022
Reply by Jade

"Hi xeljanz 2015, I'm in the UK and I haven't been prescribed anything went to see a…"

kev replied Jan 29, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi xeljanz miracle, that was a good post you have added but what I would like to kno…"

kev replied Jan 28, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi good on you ujjain please don't forget to ask about availability of topical cream…"

kev replied Jan 27, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Nicholas, have to say the results of this trial are pretty awesome and as the tri…"

kev replied Jan 25, 2016 to The cure!!!

191 Mar 28, 2022
Reply by Jade

"Hi raffella,if you look at Nick's post again please note that it is a topical versio…"

kev replied Jan 25, 2016 to My Stanford trial experience, part 2 (Xeljanz)

179 Jan 21, 2017
Reply by Alma

"Hope they are trying to make topical Baricitinib because apparently it is a whole lo…"

kev replied Jan 23, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi guisep, I was not aware of any trials going on in Europe with topical xeljanz,in…"

kev replied Jan 22, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service