Sarah's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"when i lost my eyebrows 3 years ago, i occasionally had white hairs that grew in. it…"

Sarah replied Sep 23, 2009 to Question about eyebrow loss

17 Jun 14, 2017
Reply by Khy Ellie

"i lost my hair for the first time 3 years ago. i lost everything except for a small…"

Sarah replied Sep 23, 2009 to Could it happen again?

10 Sep 24, 2009
Reply by Ernesto

"If I have figured this out, I would tell you. But I haven't. I guess I've learned i…"

Sarah replied Sep 8, 2009 to I'm never not thinking about it

13 Sep 15, 2009
Reply by Tuesday

"I feel the same way too. I guess my only struggle now is to decide if I want to shav…"

Sarah replied Aug 27, 2009 to How does everyone stay so proud?

21 Aug 27, 2009
Reply by Sarah

"I felt exactly the way you did when I started loosing my hair three years ago. I don…"

Sarah replied Aug 27, 2009 to "Bald As A Bean" by Nancy Parsons

13 Aug 27, 2009
Reply by Sarah

"Well I tried to find the book in stores but they never had any in stock since it is…"

Sarah replied Aug 24, 2009 to "Bald As A Bean" by Nancy Parsons

13 Aug 27, 2009
Reply by Sarah

"Well I tried to find the book in stores but they never had any in stock since it is…"

13 Aug 27, 2009
Reply by Sarah

"Since Ive never discussed my alopecia with others like me, the book was very helpful…"

13 Aug 27, 2009
Reply by Sarah

"Thank you. I have areata but my patches get huge. At the moment I am contemplating s…"

Sarah replied Aug 24, 2009 to How does everyone stay so proud?

21 Aug 27, 2009
Reply by Sarah

"Its so good to know that others have lows. I was trying to eliminate them and now I…"

Sarah replied Aug 24, 2009 to How does everyone stay so proud?

21 Aug 27, 2009
Reply by Sarah

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service